Dive deeper into integrating traditional acupuncture points and theories on the nervous system and understand their benefits within the western rehab setting with our Integrative Circuits II seminar. Integrative Circuits II will produce a deeper level of knowledge into the potential of inter-body linking which can produce the magical unwinding of patents.
Curriculum includes new advanced Standard Protocol procedures, advanced circuiting for the spine, nervous system and advanced emotional therapy. Acupuncture theories in point selection will be introduced and integrated into protocols. Advanced neural therapy techniques including introducing Orion’s Law of Neural Therapy for specific scarring and body irregularities such as birthmarks, skin lesions, moles, and more.
This course is a must for those wanting to further their knowledge of circuiting to provide their patients with even better therapeutic results.
- Spine and Nervous system circuits
- Marking and treating Segmental Organ of influence
- Source points for Spinal Organ circuits
- Standard Protocol (Intro and Advanced)
- Scar release – Orion’s Reverse chronological Law of Scar influence
- Advanced Neural Therapy and “Body Reading” (Birthmarks, moles, umbilicus, skin lesions)
- 5 Element Acupuncture and the Pain Cycle
- Circadian Rhythm and the Pain cycle
- Advanced Emotional Release Circuits
- Confluent, Influential and Distal Circuits
Please dress comfortably and bring a massage table if convenient to do so.