MPS Scar/Adhesion Release
Chronic pain often equates to stress both of which can make our daily lives miserable, and can lead to significantly impaired physical health and high societal costs. For some time now, chronic pain has been difficult to diagnose and treat for many health care professionals. When the millions of physical scars produced annually throughout North America are combined with the day-to-day accumulated patient traumas, the data represents a significant pre-existing pool of stress and pain patients within the general population. It may help to explain the causation of symptoms for millions of chronic pain sufferers.
Scars are the mark of injury to the skin. They can be external or internal, depending on the cause of the wound. Scar tissue has a different texture and quality than the surrounding tissue, and it is generally less flexible than the surrounding skin.
How MPS Scar/Adhesion Release Therapy works
Scars have special influence on the body. They restrict metabolism, pull on fascia and negatively influence the body in many ways.
1) Scars Upregulate the Sympathetic Nervous System, producing stress, decreasing Heart Rate Variability (HRV) and healing vagal tone.
2) Scars create Internal adhesions inside the body. Adhesions acts as internal strait jackets, reducing muscle/organ performance and produce pain.
3) Scars suppress female hormone levels
4) Scars block blood circulation & energetic flows through the meridian system, producing energy and circulation stagnations in extremities (lower).
5) Scars cause Chronic Pain throughout the body.
The above restrictions and blockages adversely affect the body in many ways, but the biggest influence is on pain. Fortunately, releasing the scar using MPS can yield powerful pain relieving outcomes results, which can improve mobility, diminish complications and decrease pain often found far removed from the scar site!