For post-op recovery in weeks, not months!
A must attend for any therapist who treats post-operative orthopedic patients suffering from injuries in the lower body. This course will enable the recovery of post-operative patients in a fraction of the time of traditional modalities or therapeutic approaches. A step-by-step, week-by-week approach, which integrates stimulation of acupuncture points during traditional Physical Therapy exercises for amazing patient pain relief and superior functional outcomes.
- Learn key post-op Back Hip/Knee Points for pain reduction
- Learn critical Points for back, hip and knees to increase joint mobility in post-operative patients
- Learn new flexion/extension and joint mobility exercises
- Learn enhanced piriformis release techniques
- Learn additional parasympathetic points for post-op pain
- Learn patella re-tracking and realignment circuit protocols
- Learn agonist/anti-agonist muscle core rebalancing
- Learn key points for post-op incontinence, nausea, muscle, inflammation, constipation and bone weakness
- Improve outcomes and patient flow – enhance and increase your referral from surgeons
16 Contact Hours. Click here to see our Board approvals.
Please dress comfortably and bring a massage table if convenient to do so.
Course Policies and Registration
The are no Ortho I courses scheduled at this time.
No Events on The List at This Time